Friday, August 10, 2012

More Marathoning! Go, Guys!

So here is the Start List (pg's 32-33/65) for the 2012 Olympic Games Men's Marathon. Seems like it's been a super long wait to finally watch Dylan, Eric and Reid (I'm sure they are MORE than ready to get their show on the road!!). Several weeks ago I planned my schedule so that I could have the morning off to watch these guys. I've put in 3 solid weeks of 160 km/wk so look forward to it (follpwed by a taper week to prepare for the Rock the Road 10 km, Aug 19). Check out this link if you are interested in the live chat during the race w/ Canada Running Magazine. I'm sure the Canadian record will go down, likely by all of them! But who will hold the new record?! Start time is 0600 h EST.
Of course I am cheering for Meb and Ryan too!
Go, guys!!